Please Note: All the free tools works based on the functionality of this 3rd party site : http://just-the-time.appspot.com/ as free tools needs to query the online time..
Limited warranty: as_Easy.. Free Tools & documentation are "as is" without any
warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.
In no event shall Subbu(Subbaiah) Addanki or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development,
production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential
damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting
from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Now as_EasyRig comes with Auto Joints Placer !!
Download : as_EasyRigv1.0
Its A Free Version Of as_EasyRig & valid for 6 months from 25/03/2021.
Some Free Models, Which Were Used For HyperPoints Testing
Some Paid Models, Which Were Used For HyperPoints Testing
Recommended Model For Testing From Your End
as_HyperSkin_v3.0 (8.91 Mb) - hyper skinning system for maya free download
Download as_SmoothNearest :
as_SmoothNearest a magic feature from Advance Hyper Skinning System (AHSS)
[The magic tool which crossed 4000 downloads on creativecrash.com]
More about AHSS can be found at my websie ..
Watch Hyper Skin Videos:
1. as_HyperSkin : Auto Dual Skinning- Biped Rigs -v3.0
2. as_HyperSkin : Auto Skinning - Quadrupeds Edition & as_SmoothNearest -v2.0
3. Hyper Skinning System -v1.5:
4. Hyper Skinning System -v1.0:
5. Advance Feature : Fingers Solver
6. Hyper Skinning System -v0.4 :
7. Snake Rigging Tool Kit (For Hyper Smooth only)
1. Reduces human effort during The Skinning Process
2. Export and import of discs / disc attributes : For huge library of rigs / assets
3. Works On All Rigs (Biped, Bird, Quad, Snake etc.)
4. Works On Selected Vertices
5. Advance Feature : Solving Joints For Fingers / Toes / Tail / Multiple polygon layers
6. Advance Feature : Smoothing Nearest Vertices (as_SmoothNearest / as_EasySmooth)
7. Hyper Smooth : Automated Smooth Process on tubular and non-tubular sections also
8. Hyper Discs : Auto Creation and Auto Replacement
9. Tight Integration With Auto Rigs of as_Family (as_EasyBird.py, as_EasyRig.py, as_EasyQuad.py etc.)
10. Works like a charm on Non-Manifold Geometry And All The Options Of Smooth Bind Also
11. Disposable Discs : No Deformer, No mess and No Extra burden to the Rig..
12. Finished rig(skin) can be used in a different Maya environment without the tool
13. Works well on individual skinned joints also
14. Volume Preservation : shoulders, hips & elbow like areas
15. Auto Dual Layer Skinning
As_Node_v2.0 (1.95 Mb)
asNode_v2.0 -- A Node Based Auto Rigging In Maya
as_SmoothNearest.rar (1.4 Mb)
Purpose: It is compiled only for Maya 2012, 13, 14 and 2015 as_SmoothNearest is the advance feature of Hyper Skinning System. Its a magic tool in hyper skinning system . The more you use it, The more you will become smarter ..
Installation: Copy 'as_SmoothNearestMain.pyc' to the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\maya\2014\scripts
as_SmoothNearest Commands: (Save it as a button)
AS_ANIMARCEDITOR V1.5 (21 KB)
Purpose of Script: Animator can edit animation in 3d view by creating the arc in the same path of animated control & update the animation later by adjusting that arc. Right now, It works only on Maya 2014 Animated control's translation & rotation attributes should be unlocked. Watch tutorial here : www.pythonscripting.com --> Tutorials --> Maya Python --> ANIMATION : ARC TRACKER & EDITOR (TUTORIAL) It supports Maya 2015, 2014 & 2011
AS_CASESTUDY : V0.9 (3 KB)
Case Study : A node analyser for Maya 2012. Suppose you downloaded a scene file with curtain simulation. To study any node like 'nucluesCurtain'(nCloth node) used for curtain simulation in a file, Create one more nucleus node with name 'nucleusDefault' for some 'pPlane1'. Enter these details in window and run the script and see the results in script editor
AS_DEFAULTNAMES : V1.5 (13 KB)
Run the script and find default names in your scene. So that you can rename them. Its a pipeline tool. With this, one can make sure that all nodes in his scene are properly named.